- Raw mango - 1 (sour)
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 tsp
- Rasam powder - 1 tsp
- Any dhall strain - 1 cup ( i used red gram dhall)
- Mil - 1 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 1 pinch
- Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
- Asafoetida - 1 pinch
- Salt as per taste
- Curry leaves - 5 to 6
- Coriander leaves for garnishing
- Water as required
- In a kadai, add some water and cook the mango with turmeric powder and salt until mango becomes soft.
- Now add the rasam powder and boil for 3 minutes.
- In another pan, add oil, cumin seeds, mustard seeds, curry leaves and pour this to the boiling rasam.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with rice.