How to make Soya chunks Cutlet / Meal maker CutletIngredients
- Soya Chunks (meal maker) - 2 cups
- Potato - 1 large(boiled n peeled)
- Vegetables - 1 cup ( I used mixed vegetables of corn, carrot, beans and peas)
- Green chillies - 1 (chopped finely)
- Chilli powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/4 tsp
- Garam masala powder - 1/4 tsp
- Bread crumps - 3 tsp
- All purpose flour - 2 tsp
- Corn flour - 1 tsp
- Water - 1/4 cup
- Oil - for frying
- Salt - as per taste
- Wash and Soak soya chunks in water for 20 to 30 mts.
- Squeeze out the water completely.
- Grind in a mixer grinder or food processor.
- Cook the vegetables with little water and a pinch of salt.
- Drain the water and keep aside.
- Now in a big vessel, add the grinded soya chunks, chilli powder, green chillies, coriander powder, garam masala and mix well.
- To this add the potato, and smash it nicely.
- Now add the cooked vegetables, and salt and again mix nicely to form a thick dough consistency.
- Take a small portion of the vegetable mixture and make into a desired shapes.
- In a small bowl, add the all purpose flour and corn flour and mix water to it.
- Now dip the cutlet to the all purpose and corn flour mix and immediately put it into the bread crumps and turn it to the other sides also, till they are well coated with the bread crumps. (click here to make bread crumps at home)
- Now in a pan, pour oil and heat it.
- When the oil is hot, fry the coated cutlets one by one and fry nicely, until it is brown in colour.
- Remove from oil, filter the oil.
- Serve the soya cutlets with a ketchup....
Sending the cutlets to Pari's and Raji's Only event- Snacks n Starters
Sending my Soya chunks gravy to Sangeetha and Prabha's Show me your HITS event.