- Crumbled Paneer - 1 cup
- Sugar - 1/2 cup
- Cardamom(crushed) - 2 to 3
- Pistachios - few (for garnishing)
- Saffron - few (for garnishing)
Check here to make the crumbled paneer.
- To the crumbled paneer, add the sugar, cardamom and knead to a soft dough.
- Sugar will get dissolved by kneading.
- Now transfer this to a pan (non-stick would be better), and cook, till the raw smell of paneer goes off.
- Take care that the colour does not change at this time.
- When the paneer mixture, turns dry, transfer it to another bowl and again knead it to dough consistency.
- Now take small portion of the paneer and make into desired shapes.
- Garnish with pistachios and saffron.
- Sandesh is ready to be served.