This soup is easy and tastes great. I used to have this soup in my office canteen. It is of great demand, during rainy days. So we used to come early to the canteen to have this soup especially.
- Chicken - 200gms
- Butter - 1 tsp
- Chicken Stock/Vegetable stock - 4 tsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Water - 6 cups
- Corn flour - 2 tsp
- Green chillies - 1 (chopped finely)
- White pepper - 1/5 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Chop the chicken into fine pieces.
- In a wok, add 1 tsp butter and chicken pieces.
- Fry for 4 to 5 min, till the chicken becomes little dry.
- Now add the water and the chicken/vegetable stock and mix well.
- Add the green chillies and black pepper and milk.
- Allow the chicken pieces to cook nicely.
- Meanwhile, add 3 tsp water to the corn flour.
- When the soup starts boiling, add the corn flour mixture and stir.
- The soup, starts thickening.
- Sprinkle white pepper, give a stir and switch off and serve the hot soup.