This May month, I would be celebrating my 3rd blog anniversary and as part of that, there is a e-gift voucher waiting for my readers/followers. I am very thankful to Cuponation for the giveaway of Rs.1000 e-gift voucher so that my followers can purchase their favorite items using Cuponation. Cuponation is one of the best online shopping website, which provides discount offers when you want to shop online. Cuponation have vast collection of categories ranging from shoes and bags, electronics, books, apparels, jewellery, restaurants, movies, Travel etc and for each of them, they give promotions, discount vouchers, coupon codes that saves your money. So why to wait.. Just sign up and get the day to day deals straight to your inbox or follow their Facebook, Twitter, Google+ for the best deals in town. Happy Shopping!!!
Courtesy: Google Images
So coming to the Rules...
Very simple rules to follow...
--> The Dish name must start with S
--> Any no of archived and new entries accepted.
--> mention your post to the announcement page
--> Try to use the logo ( appreciate if you use it)
--> Grace period of extra 5 days would be given, before the roundup.
-->To participate in the giveaway, participants need to be followers of my facebook page and blogger and also need to subscribe to the newsletter from Cuponation here.
--> International readers can participate and purchase gifts if you have friends/relatives in India.
Non-Bloggers can also send their entries. After sending your recipe, please wait for at least 5 days for your recipe to appear in the roundup.
Disclaimer: I am not receiving any other compensation other than this gift voucher for my readers.
Recipe from non blogger - Bini Basheer
1) Frozen milk - 1/2 litre (better if you buy 1/2 litre cover milk and freeze it...It will be easy for to smash into small chunks it before you grind it in a blender)
2) Banana (small) - 2
3) Nutella - 2 tablespoon
4) Cashew nuts - 10
5) Peanut - 10
6) Sugar - 4 tbsp (If needed, add more)
7) Dates - 1 (chopped after removing seed)
8) Cadbuary dairy milk - A small piece (Optional, I added..I am really crazy about chocolates)
9) Cardamom powder - a small pinch
10) Boost/Horlicks - A pinch (optional as Nutella is the best choice)
11) Peanut candy/chikki - a small piece (chopped) - optional. I added
Garnish is completely your choice..I garnished this chill chill drink with
1) Cherry - 1
2) Cashew nut (crushed) - 3 ( You can crush and mix it with the drink...It will add more taste when we have the drink)
3) Ice cubes (crushed) - 1
1) Smash and Crush the frozen milk into chunks with a chapatti roller (starting from the sides of the cover containing milk)
2) Grind the crushed frozen milk with all the ingredients numbered 2 to 11 in a blender for 1 to 2 minutes..Don't over grind it...It will loose it's thick paste texture
3) Garnish it with cherry, crushed ice cube and chopped cashew nuts..
Yummy healthy SHARJAH SHAKE is ready...The very important point when one makes this delicious drink is to avoid water totally while grinding....Consume as soon as u make it...As time passes, it will loose it's chillness...An easy recipe to entertain your guests...So You guys try it out