Anchovies Dry Fish Fry Recipe:Anchovies Dry Fish Fry or Nethili karuvadu varuval is really a very tasty and spicy recipe, which a fish lover should definitely try. It is very easy to prepare also, with very less ingredients. I love anchovies fish and the dry fish form very much. My parents used to buy this dry fish atleast 2kg whenever they come to visit me. My kids ask me to prepare this fish fry, on every sundays.
How to make Nethili Karuvadu Varuval / Spicy Anchovies Dry fish fryPreparation time: 30 min | Cook Time: 15 min | Serves: 6
Recipe Category: Snacks | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
- Anchovies dry fish /Nethili Karuvadu - 200 gms
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - as per taste (optional)
- Oil - 3 to 4 tsp
- Curry leaves - a handful
1. Wash the dried anchovies and soak it 20 min in hot water.
2. Drain the water and remove its head. Leave it in a plate and let it dry for another 10 to 15 min.