Very simple rules to follow...
--> The dish name must start with V
--> any no. of archived and new entries accepted
--> link the post to the announcement page
--> try to use the logo
--> attach the photo or url in the mail - entries without this, will not be accepted
--> Grace period of extra 5 days would be given, before the roundup...
--> This time, I have decided to give some giveaway to one of the participants.... The giveaway is not a sponsored one.
--> To win the giveaway, participants need to be followers of my facebook page and blogger.
send ur entries to email@example.com with the following
attach photo / photo url
Non-Bloggers can also send their recipes..
After sending your recipe, plz wait for atleast 5 days for your recipe to appear in the roundup...
Non - blogger recipe
recipe name:Vazhuthananga Theeyal
- In a heavy bottom pan add two tbsp oil and add in the onion.Stir and saute.
- Next add the cut Vazhuthananga and Green chilly . Saute.
- When the Vazhuthananga is half cooked add in the Tomatoes and saute till soft and oil separate.
- In another pan fry the grated coconut without oil. The coconut should not be burned but should have a even brown colour. The add the powders into the fried coconut and saute and lave aside to be cooled.
- After the fried coconut with powders have cooled grind to a fine paste.
- Add this paste to the cooked onion vazhuthananga mixture.Add enough water.
- Cook under low fire.Stir occasionally ,When it is completely cooked add in the garam masala.
- For Tempering:Heat oil in a pan ,add the mustard seed ,when it splutters add in the curry leaves and Red chilly.
- Pour this on to the curry.