How to make Egg Thokku
Total Time: 40 min | Serves: 4
Recipe Category: Side dish | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Eggs - 5
Green chilles - 3 chopped finely
Cloves - 8 to 10
1. Hard Boil the eggs and keep it ready.
2. Dry fry all the ingredients under Spices. Transfer to the food processor.
4. In a Pan add oil and when hot, add the mustard seeds. When it pops, add the urud dal, cumin seeds and fry for a min.
1. The chilli powder and pepper powder can be adjusted according to the taste. Since I added green chilli, I reduced the amount of chilli powder.
2. Do not add more water. The thokku should be thick. If you want just sprinkle little water.