- Apple – 1(grated into small pieces)
- Ghee – 3 tsp
- Condensed milk – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 3 cups
- Sugar as required
- Badam flakes – few
- Cashews – few
- Raisin – few
- Boil the Milk such that it reduces to half its quantity.
- In a Vessel, add ghee and the grated apple and fry for few minutes.
- Now add little amount of the reduced milk and stir continuously by adding the little sugar ( add little sugar since we are going to add the sweetened condensed milk later)
- Add the cardomon powder.
- Now add the condensed milk and stir.
- Add the other part of the reduced milk and bring to boil again and switch off the stove.
- In another pan, fry the cashews and raisin in ghee and add to the kheer.
- Finally add the badam flakes on top and serve hot.
- Can be served chilled also.