- Almonds / Badam – 1 cup (nearly 25 to 30)
- Milk – 1 litre
- Condensed milk – 1/2 can ( i used milk maid)
- Saffron – 1 pinch
- Cardamon powder – 1 pinch
- Almond flakes
- Sugar as needed
- Soak the almonds ovoernight or with hotwater for 1 to 2 hrs.
- Peel the almond sking.
- Grind the almond with little milk in the grinder and make a smooth paste.
- Boil the milk with saffron till it thickens. (not too much thick).
- Add the condensed milk, almond paste and sugar and boil for another 5 to 8 mts.
- Now add the cardomon powder.
- Allow it to cool.
- Garnish with saffron and almond flakes and serve chill.