- Eggs – 4
- Onion – 1 big (chopped nicely)
- Green chillies – 2 (chopped finely)
- Salt – as per taste
- Turmeric powder – a pinch
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Coriander leaves – few
- In a pan, add the oil, onion, green chillies, curry leaves and saute well till the onion becomes soft.
- Break one egg and add and mix well for 2 to 3 min.
- Then add the another egg. Likewise do the other eggs also.
- Now add the salt and turmeric powder and mix.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot as side dish.