- Prawns / Eral – 1/2 kg
- Turmeric powder – 1/5th tsp
- Shan Tikka Masala – 2 tsp
- Lemon Juice/ Vinegar – 2 tsp
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Butter – 1 tsp
- Salt – to wash the prawns
- Wash the prawns well in salt.
- In pan, add the prawns, and start frying adding the turmeric powder.
- The prawns starts to curl. (Do not add any water).
- When all the prawns gets curly shape, switch off and allow to cool.
- Now add the Tikka masala, lemon juice, Ginger Garlic paste and butter and mix well, such that, all prawns are well coated with masala.
- Refridgerate for 1 to 2 hrs.
- Now preheat the oven to 200 C and arrange the prawns as shown in picture and allow to cook for 15 to 20 min.
- Remove from oven and serve hot as side dish or as snack.
This goes to my event Dish Name Starts with E