- All purpose flour – 1.5 cups
- Coco powder – 2 tsp
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Oil – 1/4 cup (Sunflower oil)
- Water – 1 cup
- Baking soda/Bicarbonate of soda – 1 tsp
- Vinegar – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/4 tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1/2tsp
- Mix th APF, Coco powder, Baking soda thoroughly.
- Mix the Water, Oil, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Vanilla essence, Sugar well until the sugar dissolves fully.
- Now add the mixed powders to this and mix wll.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Now pour this mixture to the muffin cups and bake for 20 to 25 min or untill the muffins are done. (check it by inserting a toothpick into the muffin and if it comes out clean, then the muffins are ready to take out).
- Allow to cool it for a 10 min and serve.