- Mint leaves/Pudhina – 1 bunch
- Red chillies/Green chillies – 2
- Mustard seeds – a pinch
- Urud dhall / Ulutham paruppu – 2 to 3 tsp
- Tamarind – a lemon size
- Salt – a needed
- Turmeric powder – pinch
- Oil – 1 tsp
- In a kadai, add oil, urud dhall, chillies and saute well.
- Now add in the mint leaves and tamarind and saute well, till the leaves shrunk well.
- Add in the salt and turmeric powder.
- Then replace all the contents to the mixie and grind to a semi-coarse paste.
- It can be saved in air tight container for 4 to 5 days.
- Can be mixed with rice and ghee, it tastes well.