- All Purpose flour – 2 cups
- Oats – 1 cup
- Chocochips – 1/2 cup
- Salted Butter – 1.5 cup
- Sugar – 2 cups
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda / Bicarbonate of soda – 1/2 tsp
- Milk – 2 tsp
- In a vessel, mix the butter and sugar well untill the butter becomes fluffy.
- Now add in the other ingredients together and mix well.
- Make them in small balls and then press slightly in your palms.
- Meanwhile preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Arrage the cookies in the baking tray leaving 1 to 2 inch gap inbetween the cookies.
- Bake for 20 mins or untill the cookies becomes brown in colour.
- When the cookies are ready, remove from oven and allow to cool for 5 min.
- Crispy, Healthy and Tasty cookies are ready and store in a air tight container for future use.
This goes to the following events