- Vanilla Icecream – 1 to 2 scoop
- Tukmaria Seeds – 2 tsp
- Falood Sev – 1/2 cup (Semiya can also be used)
- Apple – 1/4 cup (cut into small cups)
- Pineapple – 1/4 cup (cut into small cups)
- Strawberry – 1/4 cup (cut into small cups)
- Rose syrup – 2 tsp
- Cold Milk – 1 cup
- Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Green colour – a pinch (Optional)
- Sugar – as needed
- Nuts – (cashews, almonds) – 1tsp ( crushed )
For Falooda Sev
- Corn flour – 3 tsp
- Water – 1/2 cup (can be adjusted)
- Sev Press – 1 ( i dont have one and hence used lemon squeezer)
- Cold Water – 5 to 6 cups
To make Falooda Sev
- Mix the corn flour and water nicely.
- In a pan, add it and heat on low flame, stirring continuously.
- The mixture becomes transparent and switch off the stove immediately.
- Allow it to cool for 2 min (not more than that, as they become harder).
- Now put it into the Sev press and press into the cold water.
- Put back the sev and cold water into the fridge.
- (Since i used lemon squeezer, my save size was only 2 to 3″ long)
To make Falooda
- Soak the Tukmaria seeds/Falooda seeds for nearly 2 hours.
- Filter it and keep aside.
- If you have Falooda sev, cook as per the instruction on the pack or else you can use the semiya also. But you can make the sev on your own as above.
- Take 1/2 cup milk and add the rose syrup, 1/2 of the cardamom powder, half of the falooda seeds, half of the sev, if needed add the sugar.
- In the remaining milk, add the green colour, remaining cardamom powder, falooda seeds, falooda sev and add the sugar and mix well.
- In a tall glass, pour the green coloured milk mixture, add the apple, pineapple, strawberry, and the rose coloured milk mixture.
- Add the nuts.
- Finally add the icecream and pour the little syrup and on the icecream.
- Garnish with Strawberry and nuts and serve.