- All purpose flour – 2 cups (nearly 250 gms)
- Instant active dry Yeast – 1 sachet (11 gms)
- Salt – 1/2 tsp (can be adjusted as per taste)
- Lukewarm Water – 1 cup
- Olive Oil – 2 tsp ( but i used sunflower oil only)
- Pineapple – 1/2 cup (cut into small pieces)
- Capsicum (green, yellow, red) – 1 each (cut little lengthwise)
- Mushroom – 1/2 cup
- Tomato – 1 (cut into small pieces)
- Green Chilli – 1 (cut into very fine pieces) (optional)
- Mozzerella Cheese – 1/2 cup
- Ordinary Cheese slices – 5
- Maggi Tomato Sauce – as per taste
- Maggi Tomato Hot and Sweet Chilli Sauce – as per taste
- Tomato Paste – 2 tsp
- Oil – 1/2 tsp
- In a big vessel, add the flour, yeast, salt, water and mix well to make the dough.
- Now add the oil to it and make it a smooth dough.
- Now close it with a light wet cloth and keep it in a warm place. (i used the oven by keeping it in 100 C for 10 min and switched off and kept the dough inside for 2 hrs. You can keep in ordinary place also)
- After 1.30 min, the size of dough would be doubled.
- Punch the dough down to make again to normal dough and make to 2 equal parts.
- Again close with cloth and keep for another 30 min.
- Now using chappathi roll, make the dough to a round shape.
- Preheat the oven to 160 degree celcius.
- With 1/4tsp oil, slightly rub the top surface of the pizza.
- After that, pour 1 tsp o tomato paste on the oiled surface and again rub smoothly on the surface.
- Now add the cheese slices (in small pieces), pineapple pieces, green chilli pieces, capsicum pieces, Hot and Sweet Chilli sauce, Mushroom, Tomato pieces, Tomato sauce and the mozerralla cheese on top finally.
- Keep it in oven for 20 to 25 min till it bakes well.
- Delicious hot pizza is ready to be served.
This goes to the following wonderful event