- All Purpose flour/Maida – 3/4 cup
- Custard Powder – 3/4 cup
- Corn Flour – 4 tsp
- Butter – 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Curd – 3 tsp
- Vanilla Essence – 1 full cap of essence bottle
- Jam – any kind ( i used pineapple and Strawberry)
- Beat the butter and powdered sugar untill fluffy.
- To this, add the flour, custard powder, corn flour and curd and make it to a dough.
- Spread on a flat bottomed surface and using a rolling pin roll it to a 5 mm thickness. ( i used chappathi roll )
- Now cut into desired shape and put a hole in the middle.
- Arrange the biscuits in the baking tray.
- Put the jam into the hole.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celsius and bake it for 15 min or till the corner becomes brown .
- Remove from the tray and cool it and store it in an airtight container.
This goes to my event Dish Name Starts with J and I am sending my below recipes
Garlic Rolls to herbs and flowers by PJ and Vardhini
Egg Kurma, Egg Podimass, Egg Briyani, Egg Caspicum Gravy, Egg Fried Rice to ARS event: E for Egg Recipes by Ila and Charitha
CCC Raitha and Carrot Peas Pulao to HLI – Carrots by Kalyani
Eggless Oats Coconut Cookies, Eggless Oats Chocochip Cookies to WWC – Oats by Monika and Sanjeeta
Veggie Pizza and Pasta Payasam to Only Pasta, Pizza and Noodle by Pari and Jaysri Ravi
Pasta Payasam to Fusion Food – Pasta by Ramya
Ivy gourd fry to Food Palette series – Black by Torviewtoronto