Mutton Pepper fry – a tasty and a must try recipe for the mutton lovers. Those who eat mutton, I can say, would never went off trying this recipe. Even my hubby who does not eat mutton that much, likes this mutton pepper fry, whenever I make this. Actually, I reduced preparing mutton at home after coming to Singapore, as I feel I do not get good variety mutton here. But last week, when we went to Mustafa, bought the mutton in a little quantity and tried this. It really came out good. Do try and let me know how this fry came for you…
Mutton Pepper Fry
Total Time: 45 min | Serves: 4
Recipe Category: Side dish | Recipe Cuisine: South Indian
Mutton – 250 gms
Cloves – 4 to 5
3. Add the onions. ( see notes )
4. Add the 2 pinch turmeric and salt.
5. Fry for 3 to 4 min. Add the tomatoes.
6. Add the water till mutton is fully covered. Allow to boil.
7. When it started to boil, cover with cooker lid and whistle and wait for 6 whistles or till the mutton is well cooked. ( see notes ).
8. Add the coriander leaves and allow to boil.
9. This is the stage where either you can filter the water which is the mutton soup.
11. Mean while take the garlic, pepper and cumin seeds.
12. Crush or smash them nice as shown.
12. In another pan, add the oil, when hot add the curry leaves and the crushed garlic pepper paste.
13. Here you can add 1/2 tsp butter for richer taste. Fry for 2 to 3 min.
14. add the tender mutton pieces along with the remaining water.
15. Add the chilli powder, turmeric, coriander powder, cumin powder and required salt.( see notes ).
16. Fry them nicely till all water evaporates completely.
17. You can see oil oozing out. Switch if the stove and garnish with coriander leaves.
18. Serve the mutton pepper fry with hot rice or roti.
Tags: Mutton Recipes, Mutton milagu pirattal, Mutton Pepper fry, Mutton pepper curry Recipes, madras Mutton pepper+fry, Non vegetarian Recipes, Mutton Pepper fry for roti, Pepper Mutton fry, pepper curry Mutton, simple Mutton Pepper fry, easy Mutton Pepper fry, bachelors recipes, Mutton Pepper fry for bachelors, Mutton Pepper fry for beginners, Basic Mutton Pepper fry, Spicy Mutton Pepper fry Recipes, Kuzhambu Recipes, Mutton Pepper fry step by step, How to make Mutton Kuzhambu, How to make Mutton Pepper+fry, How to make Mutton pepper curry, How to make mutton pirattal, How to make South Indian Mutton Pepper fry, South Indian Mutton pepper curry