I did not cook any new recipes, all these days. This one is in my draft for a long time and just thought of posting this. I took the recipe from Jeyashri’s Kitchen who needs no introduction. The recipe outcome was too good. Thanks dear for the wonderful recipe. I did not added the coffee powder as in the original recipe and added little baking soda. Here we go to the recipe.
- Nutella – 1 cup
- All Purpose flour – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/4 cup
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Oil – 1/4 cup
- Yogurt/Curd – 1/2 cup
- Milk – 1/2 cup
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Sugar – 2 to 3 tsp (according to taste)
- Walnuts – a handful
- Sift the all purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda thoroughly.
- Melt the Nutella in a double boiler method. (In a big pan add water and allow to boil. Place nutella in another small pan and keep it in the boiling water and let it melt).
- In another bowl, add curd/yogurt, oil, milk and vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add this mixture to the nutella and if you need you can add sugar at this stage.
- Mix the nutella mixture so that sugar dissolves.
- Add this mixture to the mixed flours.
- Blend nicely without any lumps.
- Add the walnuts (or any nuts of your choice).
- Coat the baking tray with little oil and then with flour, so that it does not get stick to the bottom.
- Bake it for 20 to 25 min or the stick inserted in the middle of the brownies, comes out clean.
- Cut and serve the brownies.