- Prawn – 1/2 kg
- Chilli powder – 1.5 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
- Rice flour – 1/2 tsp
- Corn flour – 1/2 tsp
- All purpose flour – 1/2 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – for deep frying
- Wash and clean the prawns with salt.
- Add all the ingredients expect oil.
- Allow the prawns to marinate for 1 hr in freezer. (outside let it rest fo 2 hrs)
- In a kadai, heat oil on medium flame.
- When the oil, is hot, start frying the prawns batch by batch ( i fried it with 5 to 6 prawns at a time)
- When the prawns turn, reddish brown, take out from the oil and filter the excess oil, with kitchen towel.
- When prawns are finished, in the same oil, fry the curry leaves, and garnish the prawns.
- Serve the prawns as side dish.