- Strawberries – 10
- Dark Grapes – 15
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 cup
- Milk (Preboiled and cooled) – 1/2 Cup
- Sugar as needed
- Cashews – few
- Raisins – few
- Wash the grapes and strawberries.
- Grind in the mixie to a smooth paste.
- In a kadai or pan, add ghee and when it is hot, add the paste.
- When the raw smell goes, add the milk and cook till the halwa thickens.
- Add the condensed milk and sugar.
- When the halwa becomes thick switch off the stove.
- In a small pan, add the ghee and fry the cashews and raisins.
- Mix it to the halwa and serve hot or you can keep in fridge and serve cold.
- This Halwa will be having little tangy taste.
This goes to the event CID-2010