Time ran so fast, and i didnt notice that this is my 150th post. I might have not reached this position without you all and your valuable comments and encouragement. Thank you all my dear friends.
First wish you all a very happy new year.....
Next comes the recipe....
- All Purpose Flower - 1.5 cups
- Butter - 3/4 to 1 cup ( i used salted butter)
- Sugar - 1/2 cup to 3/4 th cup ( or can adjust as ur taste)
- Baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Mix the Butter and Sugar together until it becomes fluffy.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celcius.
- Now in the butter add the all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix well.
- Make in to small balls and flatten a little bit with your palms and arrange them in the tray leaving gap inbetween and bake them for 20 to 25 min.
- Store the cooking in air tight container for its longer life. (In my case, it is over within 1 hr).
- Buter should be in room temperature.
Now comes the Event announcement...
Dish Name Starts with E
The dish can be Veg or Non - Veg (except beef or pork).
Post your Recipe – whose name starts with letter E between Jan 1st to Jan 31st with a link to this Event. Old posts can also be sent to this Event. Grace period of 5 more days will be given.
Adding the logo is appreciated.
Multiple entries are welcome.
Mail your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details
Subject: Dish Name Starts with: E
Category: (whether it is dessert or beverage or side dish etc)
Attach Photo of your dish
Roundup will be posted in January Mid.
Please feel free to leave your comments and looking forward for your wonderful recipes.