- Curd/Yogurt – 2 cup
- Onion – 1 (cut in lengthwise)
- Mustard seeds – a pinch
- Urud dhall – 1/4 tsp
- Channa dhall – 1/4 tsp
- Green Chillies – 1 (chopped finely)
- Ginger – Garlic paste – 1/2 tsp
- Curry leaves – few
- Salt – as per taste
- Turmeric Powder – a pinch
- Oil – 1 tsp
- Corinader leaves for garnishing
- In a pan, add oil and when it is hot, add the mustard seeds, urud dhall, channa dhall and fry for a min.
- Then add the green chillies, ginger garlic paste and curry leaves.
- Add the onion and fry it, till it becomes translucent.
- Now add in the curd/yogurt, salt and turmeric and mix for a min.
- Serve it by garnishing with coriander leaves.
- It goes well with rice as well as side dishes for roti, chappathi etc.