Time ran so fast, and i didnt notice that this is my 150th post. I might have not reached this position without you all and your valuable comments and encouragement. Thank you all my dear friends.
First wish you all a very happy new year…..
Next comes the recipe….
- All Purpose Flower – 1.5 cups
- Butter – 3/4 to 1 cup ( i used salted butter)
- Sugar – 1/2 cup to 3/4 th cup ( or can adjust as ur taste)
- Baking powder – 1/2 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Mix the Butter and Sugar together until it becomes fluffy.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degree Celcius.
- Now in the butter add the all purpose flour, baking soda and baking powder and mix well.
- Make in to small balls and flatten a little bit with your palms and arrange them in the tray leaving gap inbetween and bake them for 20 to 25 min.
- Store the cooking in air tight container for its longer life. (In my case, it is over within 1 hr).
- Buter should be in room temperature.
Now comes the Event announcement…
Dish Name Starts with E
The dish can be Veg or Non – Veg (except beef or pork).
To Participate in this Event
Post your Recipe – whose name starts with letter E between Jan 1st to Jan 31st with a link to this Event. Old posts can also be sent to this Event. Grace period of 5 more days will be given.
Adding the logo is appreciated.
Non bloggers send me mail with a photo of your recipe.
Multiple entries are welcome.
Mail your entry to [email protected] with the following details
Subject: Dish Name Starts with: E
Category: (whether it is dessert or beverage or side dish etc)
Attach Photo of your dish
Roundup will be posted in January Mid.
I believe my lovely fellow bloggers give support and encouragement as my previous events in form of entries to make the event a big success.
Please feel free to leave your comments and looking forward for your wonderful recipes.