- Ripe Mango - 2
- Condensed Milk - 1 can
- Milk - 1/2 litre
- Corn starch - 1 tsp
- Sugar - if needed
- Wash and cut the ripe mangoes.
- Make it a mango puree by grinding it smoothly.
- In a big pan, add the milk and condensed milk and mix well.
- To this add the mango puree.
- If sugar is needed, add it as required.
- Mix the corn starch with 2 tsp water and add to the boiling mixture.
- After adding the corn starch, the mixture starts thickening.
- Switch off and allow to cool.
- Pour the mixture in a big tray and keep in freezer.
- After 1 hr, take the tray and again mix the mixture and keep it again in freezer and repeat this process 3 to 4 time every 1 hr interval.
- Then leave it overnight.
- Next day delicious mango icecream is ready to be served.
This goes to the following events