- Raw Mango – 2
- Chilli powder – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds – 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds – 2 pinch
- Urud dal/Black gram – 1 tsp
- Oil- 3 tsp
- Asafoetida – 2 pinch
- Curry leaves – few
- Wash the raw mango.
- Cut the mango into small small pieces, as shown in the picture.
- Keep it in sun for 20 to 30 mts or in a dry place in order to dry it for 1 hr.
- Add the Chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Mean while, dry roast the fenugreek seeds and powder it.
- In a small pan, add oil, mustard seeds, when it splutters add, urud dal, fenugreek powder and asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Add this mixture to the mango pieces.
- Mix well and store it in a air tight container or start eating as I do.