When anybody say pickle, the first thing I will ask is, whether it is Mango Pickle... Because I love it so much. My Mom does not used to prepare only this easy one whenever I ask for pickles. This is very easy and tastes great always. But whenever I prepare this, it will not last long, as I will finish it, in 2 days maximum....
- Raw Mango - 2
- Chilli powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Fenugreek seeds - 1/2 tsp
- Mustard seeds - 2 pinch
- Urud dal/Black gram - 1 tsp
- Oil- 3 tsp
- Asafoetida - 2 pinch
- Curry leaves - few
- Wash the raw mango.
- Cut the mango into small small pieces, as shown in the picture.
- Keep it in sun for 20 to 30 mts or in a dry place in order to dry it for 1 hr.
- Add the Chilli powder and salt and mix well.
- Mean while, dry roast the fenugreek seeds and powder it.
- In a small pan, add oil, mustard seeds, when it splutters add, urud dal, fenugreek powder and asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Add this mixture to the mango pieces.
- Mix well and store it in a air tight container or start eating as I do.
Dish name starts with M
Only Mango by pari and Anu