How to make Eggless Butterless Bourbon Brownies
Preparation time: 12 min | Cook Time: 50min | Serves:5
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine:American
- All purpose flour - 1 cup
- Cocoa powder - 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar - 3/4 cup
- Coarse sugar - 2 tsp
- Bi-carbonate of soda - 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil - 1/3 cup
- Buttermilk - 1 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1/2 tsp
- Instant coffee powder - 1/2 tsp
- Bourbon biscuits (with cream) - 5 to 6 (crushed)
- Salt - a pinch
1. Take the flour, cocoa powder and add in a bowl. To this add the baking soda, powdered sugar, sugar and coffee powder.
- Instead of oil, you can very well use the melted butter.
- Allow the brownies to cool some more time, if it not coming to cut. My children did not allow me to wait and I need to cut so fast and hence the non squared shapes.
- You can add orea biscuits instead.
- You can add your choice of nuts which adds more crunchiness and richness.