How to make Eggless Butterless Bourbon Brownies
Preparation time: 12 min | Cook Time: 50min | Serves:5
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine:American
- All purpose flour – 1 cup
- Cocoa powder – 1/2 cup
- Powdered Sugar – 3/4 cup
- Coarse sugar – 2 tsp
- Bi-carbonate of soda – 1 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 1/3 cup
- Buttermilk – 1 cup
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
- Instant coffee powder – 1/2 tsp
- Bourbon biscuits (with cream) – 5 to 6 (crushed)
- Salt – a pinch
1. Take the flour, cocoa powder and add in a bowl. To this add the baking soda, powdered sugar, sugar and coffee powder.
2. In another small bowl, add yogurt/curd, oil and vanilla essence and mix well. Add this mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix well with a spatula. Do not use blender or hand mixer. Allow to rest for 5 min.
3. Meanwhile crush the bourbon biscuites and keep ready.
5. Mix it slightly. Place a butter paper in the cake pan and pour the mixture in the convection oven for 40 to 50 min. After 40 min, insert a with a small stick and check whether it comes out clean. If it is clean, switch off the oven and remove the pan and let it cool down.
7. Delicious Brownies is ready to be eaten with icecream….
- Instead of oil, you can very well use the melted butter.
- Allow the brownies to cool some more time, if it not coming to cut. My children did not allow me to wait and I need to cut so fast and hence the non squared shapes.
- You can add orea biscuits instead.
- You can add your choice of nuts which adds more crunchiness and richness.
So try this eggless butterless brownies recipe and tell your views…