Nadan Kozhi Curry or Kerala chicken curry is a very tasty n delicious chicken curry from Kerala. When I am searching for some different chicken recipe I found this here and it's simplicity made me to try this recipe. I did slight modifications in the recipe as per my family taste. All my family members loved the taste. Definitely this Kerala chicken curry is going to be my family favorite. You can also check the prawn roast kerala style in this blog, which is also a tasty recipe.
Below are some chicken recipes to try if you like.
Chicken Kuzhambu - step by step
Simple Chicken Gravy
Chettinad Pepper Chicken
Country chicken Biryani
Country chicken Roast
How to make Nadan kozhi curry
Pepper corns - 1/2 tsp
Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
9. When it is half cooked ( after 10 min app ), add the ground powder, mix it well.
10. Close n cook the chicken for another 2 min.
12. Cook again till the curry becomes thick.
13. If it is very thick, add little water. Add the garam masala in the end and cook for another 5 min. Switch off the stove.
- Pepper and chillies can be adjusted according to your taste.
- Adding the fried curry leaves using coconut oil at the final stage is optional.
- While marinating the chicken, you can add the chicken masala powder also. But I have not used here.