How to make Veggie Cheese Balls
Total Time: 25| Serves: 6
Corn flour - 2.5 tbsp
Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
2. If you are adding frozen paneer, Soak it in hot water for 3 min, squeeze slightly and then add it. If you are using fresh paneer just add as it is. Add the cheese. Mozzarella cheese does good work.
3. Chop the green chillies and coriander leaves finely and add it.
4. Add the required salt, all purpose flour, baking soda and mix well by crushing the vegetables and other ingredients as far as you can. Make a dough has shown below.
5. Make small equal balls and dip the balls in the milk. Immediately roll the balls in the breadcrumbs.
6. Again slightly dip the balls in the milk and roll the balls in the bread crumps mixture again until the bread crumps are coated well. Do the same for all the balls. Let it rest for 10 to 15 min in fridge. Now Heat the oil in medium and drop the balls slowly.
7. When the balls turns golden colour or light brown colour, remove it and filter the oil. Do this process in small batches.
8. Yummy and addictive veg cheese balls are ready. Serve with tomato sauce or chilli sauce.