Cheese Chilli Toast
4. You can have it as it is or have it with tomato sauce.
1. You can use any kind of bread. I used Milk bread.
2. I used both Mozzarella and cheddar cheese. You can use both or either one.
3. You can keep for more time to get the sides to brown. (I kept for 6 min).
4. Try to use large green chillies, as it will be less spicy compared to the shorter ones.
5. If you want you can add some Italian seasonings for more flavor.
6. If you don't have oven, you can toast the bread first and then add the toppings. Cover and cook. do not flip to the other side.