- Capsicum – 1 (large)
- Onion – 1
- Tomato – 2 (make a paste)
- Curd – 1/2 cup (beaten well)
- Green chillies – 2
- Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp (adjust according to taste)
- Turmeric Powder – 2 pinch
- Garam Masala powder – 1/2 to 3/4 tsp
- Salt – as per taste
- Oil – 3 tsp
- In a Pan, add oil and when it is hot add onion and fry it turns translucent.
- Now add the Capsicum, green chillies, turmeric powder, chilli powder, Salt.
- When the Capsicum are little tender, add the tomato paste and stir well, till the raw smell goes off.
- Now if needed add little water and garam masala.
- Add the curd now and cook well, till the capsicum absorbs the masala’s well.
- Serve with Roti, Nan, paratha as a side dish.