- Ripe Mango – 1
- Condensed Milk – 1/2 tin
- Warm Milk – 1 cup
- Ghee – 2 tsp
- Raisins – few
- Cashew nuts – few
- Saffron – few strands
- Cardamom powder
- Water – 3 to 4 tsp
- Cut the mango and make a paste in blender with little water.
- In a pan, add ghee and fry the raisins and cashews till golden brown and keep it aside.
- Now in the same pan add some more ghee and pour the mango paste and stir continuously until it thickens a little.
- Now add the condensed milk and warm milk and stir well.
- Add the cardamom powder, saffron and allow to boil for 5 min.
- Switch off the stove and add the raisins and cashews.
- Decorate with few strands of saffron and serve hot.
sending this to cooking with fruits @ Taste buds