Mango and Oats Smoothie
Mango Raita Recipe
Mango – 1
Yogurt / Curd – 1 cup
Roasted cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
Black salt – 2 to 3 pinch
Salt – as per taste
Chat masala – 2 pinch
Mint or coriander leaves – for garnishing
1. Beat the fresh curd nicely to a thick and smooth consistency.
Mango Raita is a famous North Indian Raita Recipe which is prepared mostly during the summer season.
- Mango - 1
- Yogurt / Curd - 1 cup
- Roasted cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
- Red chilli powder - 1/4 tsp
- Black salt - 2 to 3 pinch
- Salt - as per taste
- Chat masala - 2 pinch
- Mint or coriander leaves - for garnishing
Beat the fresh curd nicely to a thick and smooth consistency.
Add the cumin powder, black salt, sugar, chilli powder. Mix them thoroughly. Add the mangoes.
Sprinkle some more chat masala and chilli powder and garnish with coriander or mint leaves and serve it.
Yummy yummy Mango Raita is Ready to be served.
See below notes