This strawberry icecream, I tried recently after the hit of mango ice cream recipe in our home. In this I added tiny bits of strawberry pieces to make it little crunchier. Since my strawberries were not so reddish, my ice cream came in pale pink color. I am planning to do more ice cream recipes with different fruits in the coming posts. I already have posted dry fruits strawberry ice cream with normal milk.
Eggless Strawberry Ice cream
Full cream milk – 1/2 cup
1. Wash the strawberries and keep 2 to 3 strawberries separately. The remaining berries, add in the food processor along with milk and the sugar.
2. Grind into smooth paste. Keep it ready. In another bowl, add the whipping cream and whip till it becomes thick. Do not whip it more.
3. Now add the strawberry mixture, to the whipping cream. Whip it just for 15 sec. or just stir using a spatula, until it is well combined.
4. Chop the strawberries into small bites, which you kept separately in step 1. Add this to the ice cream mixture. Give a stir.
5. Transfer the mixture to the freezer safe bowl and allow it to freeze for 2 to 3 hrs. Now take it out and again stir slowly and crush the ice if formed. Again freeze it for another 2 hrs. After 2 hrs, again crush again. Repeat the process for 3 to 4 times.
6. Allow to freeze for overnight or 8 hrs at least.
1. Adding the strawberries, is purely optional, but I love to add, as I liked the crunchy taste of strawberries in the ice cream.
2. Adjust the sugar level, based the sweetness of the strawberries.
3. You can see in my mango ice cream recipe for the whipping cream which i used.
Tags: How to make strawberry ice cream, How to make eggless strawberry ice cream, How to make eggless strawberry ice cream without ice cream maker, strawberry ice cream, ice cream recipes, summer special recipes, strawberry recipes, eggless strawberry ice cream