Scrambled Egg Curry
For scrambled egg
Pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
Salt - 1/5 tsp
Oil - 1 tsp
Fennel seeds - 1/5 tsp
Cinnamon stick - 1 inch crushed
Star anise - 2
Cloves - 3 to 4
Bay leaf - 1 (optional)
Onion - 2 medium sized (chopped finely)
Tomato - 2 medium sized (chopped finely)
Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 1/2 tsp
Pepper powder - 1/2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 2 pinch
Salt - as per taste
Coriander leaves for garnishing
3. Remove the scrambled egg from the kadai and deep aside. In the same kadai, add oil and add the spices mentioned in List II, when the oil is hot.
4. Add the onions and fry them, till translucent. Add the Ginger garlic paste. Sauté till the raw smell goes off.
5. Add the tomatoes. When tomatoes are half cooked, add the chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt.
6. Mix them well. If the gravy is but thick, adjust by adding little water. Now add the scrambled egg.
7. Let the eggs gets costed well with the masala. Add pepper powder and coriander leaves.
8. Serve the yummy scrambled egg curry as side dish.