Vegetable Egg Burji
Tomato - 1 medium
Vegetables - 1/2 cup (Carrot, capsicum, you can also use corn, beans, etc)
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Oil - 2 tbsp
Chilli powder - 1 tsp
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/5 tsp
Salt - as per taste
Curry leaves - few
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. In a vessel or kadai, add oil and when hot, add the cumin seeds and when splutters, add the curry leaves. Add the green chilli, chopped onion and fry till translucent.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste. Saute till the raw smell goes off. Add the veggies and saute them. (Add carrot first and saute for 3 to 4 min. Then add the Capsicum).
3. Add the tomato and again saute it. Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, salt and turmeric. Sprinkle little water for the veggies to cook. (Do not add more water. The veggies should be crunchy).
4. Add the eggs one by one now and keep on stirring.
5. When the eggs becomes crumble, garnish with coriander leaves. Switch off the stove.
6. Serve the vegetable egg burji with rice or roti.