Recipes in Alphabetical Order
- Starting with A
- Starting with B
- Starting with C
- Starting with D
- Starting with E
- Starting with F
- Starting with G
- Starting with H
- Starting with I
- Starting with J
- Starting with K
- Starting with L
- Starting with M
- Starting with N
- Starting with O
- Starting with P
- Starting with Q
- Starting with R
- Starting with S
- Starting with T
- Starting with U
- Starting with V
- Starting with W
- Starting with X
- Starting with Y
- Starting with Z
Want to know about me
Friday, August 14, 2015
Vanilla Ice Cream | Eggless Vanilla Ice cream with out Ice cream maker | Easy Ice cream recipes | Summer special Recipes
Vanilla Ice cream is always our family favorite. Though my kids love the chocolate ice cream and strawberry ice cream the most, when I prepare this Vanilla ice cream they love to eat it with the Choco chips or tutti fruitti on top and add little honey and they never say no to this. I bet, when you try this at home, you will never buy vanilla ice cream outside. Also we make it with due care and love right.
You can view other ice cream recipes and summer special recipes here. My favorite ice cream recipes I have given below
Preparation time: 10 min | Cook Time: 05 min + 8 hrs freezing time| Serves: 4
Recipe Category: Dessert | Recipe Cuisine: International
Whipping cream - 2 cups (400 ml)
Milk - 1/2 cup (Full cream milk is better)
White cooking chocolate - 1/2 cup
Vanilla essence - 2 tsp
Sugar - as per taste
( To know which whipping cream I use check my Mango Ice cream Recipe ).
1. Take the cooking/baking white chocolate and add little milk ( 2 to 3 tbsp ) and allow to melt it in double boiler method* (see notes)
5. When it becomes thick, and when the cream quantity becomes nearly 1.5 times its original quantity, add the normal milk and beat using hand*. (see notes). Transfer it to the freezer safe bowl.
7. Yummy Vanilla ice cream is ready.
Serve the Vanilla Ice Cream with tutti fruitti or Choco chips and honey.
1. Double boiler method: In stove keep a bigger bowl with eater filled 1/4th. Allow to boils. Inside the big bowl, keep smaller bowl and add the required chocolate cubes and melt it. Another simpler method is to use the microwave oven and melt the chocolate.
2. Do not over beat the whipping cream as it becomes butter at certain stage. So after mixing the chocolate and milk, mix with hand.
3. The white Chocolate already contains sweetness so add the sugar according to your taste buds.
4. Instead of vanilla essence, it is good to use vanilla bean if you have. Since u don't have, I used essence.
5. You can use powder sugar instead of sugar.
6. The melted white chocolate should be cooled to room temperature before adding to the whipping cream.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
Page Protected By
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
- ▼ August (4)
- ► 2014 (58)
- ► 2013 (90)
- ► 2012 (61)
- ► 2011 (70)