- Milk – 1 litre
- Paneer – 1/2 cup (grated)
- Strawberries – 6 to 8
- Sugar – 1 to 1.5 cup
- Dry fruits – Dates, Raisins – few
- Nuts – Cashews, Almonds – few
- Strawberry Essence – few drops (optional)
- Saffron – Garnishing – few (optional)
- Boil the milk until it reduces to half its quantity.
- Meanwhile, grind the strawberries with little milk in a processor or mixier to fine paste.
- Add this paste, sugar, dry fruits, nuts, strawberry essence, grated paneer to the milk and allow it to cook for another 5 to 8 mts keeping in simmer.
- Now switch off the stove and allow to cool.
- Then pour them to a bowl and keep in fridge (freezer).
- Every half an hour take it out and mix well and again keep in freezer. Do this for 4 to 5 times, untill it becomes a soft and smooth icecream. [ i am doing this as i dont have icecream maker with me]
- Garnish with some dry fruits and nuts and saffron and serve cool.
This goes to my event Dish Name Starts with D