After the successful making of mango ice cream and strawberry ice cream, I tried the chocolate ice cream, which is my sons favorite. This also came as good as the other two. I topped it with Choco chips and it tastes absolutely delicious. While making the ice cream itself my son was with a tablespoon and eating it now and then and kept asking me when I will give him fully. Ha ha ha.. He is so curious.
Chocolate Ice cream Recipe
|Eggless chocolate ice cream|
1. Whip the whipping cream in low speed just for 2 to 3 min and keep aside.
2. Mix the brown sugar, sugar, salt and cocoa powder nicely and add the full cream milk and mix thoroughly, till the sugar gets dissolved.
3. Add this mixture to the whipping cream.
4. Again whip it in low speed for 1 more minute. Transfer it to the freezer safe bowl.
5. Let it freeze for 3 hrs at first. Take the mixture out and again crush or blend the formed ice. Again freeze for 2 hrs. Again blend it. Repeat it for 3 times atleast. After that allow it to freeze overnight or atleast 6 hrs.
6. Serve it with choco chips.
1. Always try to use the brown sugar for this ice cream, as it enhances the taste. If you dont find brown sugar, then substitute with normal sugar.
2. Crushing the ice after freezing, give the ice cream, a creamy texture.
Tags: How to make chocolate ice cream, How to make eggless chocolate ice cream, How to make eggless chocolate ice cream without ice cream maker, chocolate ice cream, ice cream recipes, summer special recipes, chocolate recipes, eggless chocolate ice cream.