I am a great fan of prawns. If you have noticed, my blog contains more Prawn recipes than any others ingredients. Now this Prawn Pakora / Prawn pakoda is an one more addition to it. It is an easy to do recipe and a perfect snack if you have an unexpected guests at home. When I did this for our sunday lunch, we finished these prawn pakoda’s first.
Prawn Pakora / Prawn Pakoda
Prawns – 20
1. Chop the onion, curry leaves, coriander leaves finely. Mix the onion, curry leaves, coriander leaves, ginger garlic paste.
2. Add the Bengal gram flour, rice flour, corn flour, chilli powder, turmeric powder, salt, chat masala, lime juice. Add the prawns finally. Add water little by little until prawns are well coated by the mixture.
3. Let the prawns get marinated for 20 min.
5. Slowly drop the prawns in the oil catch by batch. Fry them we’ll on both sides. When they turn light brown color, take them out from the oil and filter the excess oil in a kitchen tissue.
6. Serve the hot hot prawn pakoras with the tomato sauce.
1. I have added more onions, as i like onion flavor more. If you want to reduce you can do so.