You can try some other soya chunks recipes below
Soya Chunks Masala
Soya balls – 1 cup
Star anise – 1
Cinnamon stick – 1 crushed
Cloves – few
1. Soak the soya balls for 1/2 hour or as mentioned in the packet.
3. Chop the onions and tomato and grind to a smooth paste. In a pan add the oil and it is hot add the spicies and fry them for 30 sec. Do not make it black. Add the ginger garlic paste and sauté till the raw smell goes off.
4. Add the onion tomato paste and sauté it for 5 min atleast. Add some water if you want.
5. Add the chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric and salt. Mix and allow to boil for 2 min. Take the dry fenugreek leaves, crush in your hand and add it to the masala.
6. Sauté them nicely till the oil starts oozing out. Add the yogurt at this stage.
7. When the gravy is thick, add the soya chunks and mix them well with the masala.
8. Add the cream or milk and garam masala and simmer and cook for another 5 min.
9. Garnish with coriander seeds and serve. You can pair it with any mild Pulaos or Roti or Naan.