Banana Kuzhipaniyaram Recipe
Ripe Banana – 3 (medium sized)
Wheat flour – 1 cup
All purpose flour – 1 cup
Rice flour – 3 tbp
Grated Coconut – 2 tbsp
Jaggery – 3/4 cup
Cardamom powder – a pinch
Salt – as per taste
Baking soda – 2 pinch
Water – 1.25 cup ( + or – )
Oil – for greasing
1. Smash the ripe banana with a spatula and add all the ingredients mentioned above except oil and water. Add water slowly and mix slowly.
2. Make a thick paste. (Bit thicker than idli batter). Grease the paniyaram pan moulds, with the oil and heat it. Add the batter using a tbsp to the pan, cover and cook in medium flame.
3. After 3 min, check one paniyaram, whether you can turn it. If you can turn, turn, each paniyarams, upside down with the help of a stick or a spoon.
4. Again cook it for another 2 – 3 min on that side also. If needed, you can add drop of oil to the moulds. Check whether they are cooked, by inserting a toothpick, and it comes out clean. Remove the Paniyarams from the moulds and serve it hot.
5. Since it is sweet paniyaram, we had it just like that without any side dish.
Tags: Easy paniyaram Recipes, Banana kuzhipaniyaram, Banana kulipaniyaram, Banana kuzhipaniyaram Recipes, Banana kuzhipaniyaram step by step, How to make Banana kuzhipaniyaram, How to make sweet paniyaram, leftover banana recipe, Breakfast recipes, How to make South Indian snack, How to make South Indian Banana kuzhipaniyaram, vazhaipazha paniyaram, festival snacks, festival Recipes