Eggless Mango Ice cream
1. Take the mango, wash and get its flesh part.
2. Add the sugar, salt, milk and the mangoes in a blender and blend until you get smooth paste.
3. Use the whipping cream shown below which contains 35.1% milk fat. So that you can get the creamy texture for the ice cream. Add in a bowl along with the mango paste.
4. Blend them using electric blender in medium speed for 2 min. Check whether it has become creamy, else blend it some more time, in low speed and check the consistency in 30 sec interval. (See notes). Pour it in the freezer safe bowl and keep in freezer for 2 hrs.
5. After 2 hrs, again crush the ice cream using a fork and make it again in creamy texture. Do this process for 3 to 4 times, at regular intervals. After that Keep in freezer for 6 to 8 hrs.
6. Serve your creamy mango ice cream.
7. Yummy, creamy, eggless mango ice cream is ready and I served with the tutti fruitti and honey.
Tags: How to make mango ice cream, How to make eggless mango ice cream, How to make eggless mango ice cream without ice cream maker, mango ice cream, ice cream recipes, summer special recipes, mango recipes, eggless mango ice cream