Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies is my first challenge which I completed after joining the HBC – Home bakers challenge which is a brain child of Priya of Priyas versatile recipes and this month Viji of virunthu unna vaanga gave 4 awesome recipes to try and this one was the easiest one. Thank you Viji for giving this great recipes. Will be trying the other recipes soon.
You can check my other Eggless cookies below
How to make Eggless peanut butter cookies Recipe
Preparation time: 30 min | Cook Time: 35 min | Serves:6
Recipe Category: Snacks | Recipe Cuisine: American
- All purpose flour – 2 cups ( + or – )
- Baking powder – 1 tsp
- Baking soda – 1/4 tsp
- Crunchy peanut butter – 1.5 cups
- Sugar – 1 cup
- Butter – 100 gms
- Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and keep aside.
3. In another bowl, add the sugar, peanut butter and butter. Beat it, until it becomes fluffy.
4. Add the sifted flour gradually and combine together.
5. It should form a non sticky dough kind of a texture as shown below.
6. Pinch off dough by the tablespoon, and roll into balls and slightly press them. 7. Place 2 inches apart on a parchment lined baking sheets.
8. Using a fork press the balls and make a line pattern and flatten them to a 1/2 inch thickness.
9. Bake the cookies for 18 to 22 min, or until they becomes lightly golden.
10. Cool it and serve it or store it in a air tight container.
1. You can add the crushed peanuts to add more crunchiness.