Prawn Fry in Andhra Style
Total Time: 50 min | Serves: 5
2. Let it marinate for 30 to 40 min. After 40 min transfer to a vessel and heat it.
3. The prawns leaves out water and allow the prawns to cook with that water. The prawns will become curly as shown. Cook till no water remains or filter out the water if prawns are cooked already.
4. Transfer the prawns to another bowl and using the same pan, add oil, and when hot add the mustard seeds, Urud dal, fennel seeds and fry. Add the garlic and Onion.
5. When the onions turns pale add the curry leaves, fry for a min. Add the prawns and mix well.
6. Add the coriander powder, chilli powder, garam masala and mix well. Sprinkle little water, if you want.
7. Add the grated coconut and mix thoroughly. Cook for another 5 min and switch off the stove.
8. Serve the yummy Andhra style prawns with rice.