Eggless Peanut Butter Cookies is my first challenge which I completed after joining the HBC - Home bakers challenge which is a brain child of Priya of Priyas versatile recipes and this month Viji of virunthu unna vaanga gave 4 awesome recipes to try and this one was the easiest one. Thank you Viji for giving this great recipes. Will be trying the other recipes soon.
How to make Eggless peanut butter cookies Recipe
Preparation time: 30 min | Cook Time: 35 min | Serves:6
Recipe Category: Snacks | Recipe Cuisine: American
- All purpose flour - 1.5 cups
- Baking powder - 1 tsp
- Baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- Crunchy peanut butter - 1.5 cups
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Butter - 200 gms
- Preheat the oven to 175 C.
- In a bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and keep aside.
1. You can add the crushed peanuts to add more crunchiness.
You can check my other Eggless cookies below
Eggless Butter Cookies
Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookies
Nankhatai - Indian Cardamon cookies
Eggless Oats Almond Cookies
Eggless Oats Coconut Cookies