Chicken Kuzhambu step by step
Nadan Kozhi Curry
Pepper Chicken Chettinad
Chicken 65 – Restaurant style
Karaikudi Chicken Fry
Arachuvitta Naatu Kozhi Kuzhambu
1. Wash the chicken nicely with salt and turmeric.
2. In the pressure cooker add the oil and fry the shallots a bit. Add the chicken pieces, turmeric and salt and sauté for 3 min atleast. Now add 3 cups of water and cook for 5 whistles. (country chicken takes more time to cook)
3. Take the ingredients mentioned in To fry and grind.
4. In a pan, add 1 tsp oil, and fry the ingredients one by one till light brown. Do not over fry it, as the kuzhambu might taste bitter.
5. Transfer the content to the food processor.
6. Add little water and grind to a coarse paste.
7. In the kadai, add the oil and when hot, add the curry leaves. Then add the coarse paste.
8. Sauté it till the oil oozes out.
9. Meanwhile check the chicken is cooked or not.
10. If cooked, transfer the chicken to the kadai. Allow it to boil. Check for the seasoning and adjust it. ( before transferring, you can take the water and prepare the chicken soup )
11. Let it cook for 7 to 8 min. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
12. Serve it with hot rice.
2. Adjust the chilli according to your spiciness.
Tags: Kuzhambu Recipes, Arachuvitta naatu kozhi Kuzhambu, Arachuvitta naatu kozhi Kulambu Recipes, Arachuvitta naatu kozhi Recipe without coconut, Arachuvitta naatu kozhi Kuzhambu step by step, How to make Arachuvitta naatu kozhi Kuzhambu, How to make Arachuvitta naatu kozhi Vatha Kulambu, How to make naatu kozhi Kuzhambu, How to make naatu kozhi Kulambu, How to make country chicken kuzhambu, How to make country chicken kulambu,How to make South Indian Arachuvitta naatu kozhi Kulambu, South Indian Arachuvitta naatu kozhi Kulambu